Vintage 1970s Navy Blue Polka Dot Long Sleeve Dress. Approx Size 14-16
- This dress is from the late 1970s or possibly early 1980s and is in very good condition with no faults.
- It is Navy-Blue with large Red, White and Blue polka dots.
- It has long sleeves with Red cuffs with a Navy and White stripe and the hem and collar of the dress are also Red with a Navy and White stripe.
- This striking dress has buttons all the way down the front with Red plastic buttons.
- The dress has cotton belt loops but no matching belt. This dress looks lovely with a belt matching any colour used in the dress.
- The dress is not lined.
Based on the measurements provided below, the estimated size of this item is approx uk size 14-16
All measurements are taken with the garment laid flat, then doubled (apart from the length)
- Very good vintage condition.
- Bust 40 inches (102 cm)
- Waist 34 inches (86 cm)
- Approximate modern equivalent dress size is a large size 14 or small size 16.