This Vintage Ossie Clarke Style 1970’s Evening Dress is reminiscent of the style of the now classic Ossie Clark designs that are being reissued by Radley currently.
- Dark blue chiffon style material with a triple layered lace effect
- Lightly padded shoulders.
- Fully lined with a rear zip and button neckline fastening to the rear.
- The main body of the dress is sleeveless but the lace trim hangs over your arms like short sleeves.
Material: Polyester with viscose lace trim.
Condition: Very good vintage condition. The outer material and lining is undamaged and in excellent condition.
- Label Size: UK 14, Euro 40
- Chest: 38in (96cm) (Measured at the armpits)
- Waist: 32in (81cm) (From top of shoulder to cuff)
- Drop: 42in (106cm) (From top of collar to hem)
- All measurements are approximate and taken while the garment is laid flat.